We are seasoned project managers who regularly complete projects in the $200,000 to $800,000 range, which often include employment and management of subcontractors, liaison with clients and engineers, and adherence to time frames and programmes set out at the beginning of the job.
We have the systems in place, and the Health and Safety processes behind us, and the skilled staff and management to give our clients the confidence they need when selecting a contractor.
Packages we have carried out in the past include:
- Wakefield Park Playspace Development (Civil Works) Approx. Value $200,000
- Avalon Park Playspace Development (Concrete and Timber Works) Approx. Value $600,000
- Three Sisters (Pukurua Bay) Banks Stabilisation Works. Approx. Value $800,000
- Upper Hutt Sub Station. Approx. Value $500,000
- Tawa Pedestrian Bridge. Approx. Value $200,000
- Silverstream Rail Way Protection Upgrade. $500,000
- McKays to Peka Peka Barriers. Approx. Value $1.2m