About Tascon Ltd
Tascon Ltd was formerly known as Askew Contracting. The business changed hands late 2012, however was still trading as the well-known Askew Contracting up until around July 2018. As of late, the business has been rebranded as Tascon Ltd, which is the logo and vehicles you will see driving around the Wellington Region. We still carry the same well-known reputation as Askew Contracting, however we bring a fresh, no nonsense approach with a change in leadership and management throughout the company.
We aim to provide a supportive, comfortable, and productive environment for our employees. We currently employ 11 full time staff, with labour hire staff joining the crew for long-lasting projects, or when they are required.
We have an extensive fleet of vehicles and machinery which are well suited to our line of work. These are all maintained in house by our Mechanic, with specialist work and repairs being conducted off site. Our fleet of vehicles and machinery includes:
- 1 x 1.7 tonne Kubota Mini Excavator
- 1 x Hitachi 6 Tonne Excavator
- 1 x 3.5 tonne Excavator
- 1 x 5.5 tonne Kebelco Mini Excavator
- 1 x 8.5 Tonne Kebelco Excavator
- 1 x Renault Transporter with Hi-ab
- 3 x Tipper truck Ranging from 3 tonne to 6 tonne
- 7 x Utes for Key Staff
- 1 x Turchi Post Driving Machine
- 2 x Purpose built drill rigs for wire rope barrier installation
- Compressors, Saws, Trailers and all other equipment for getting the job done